It's (pretty much) finished!! The boys' dinosaur room is complete just in time for their birthday and they love it! I can't believe how much time they spend in their room 'reading' books now that they are on a shelf and not piled up in a box anymore. They are doing great in their big boy beds and usually sleep in them (as opposed to the floor where they used to choose to sleep). It feels great to have it finished and to be so happy with the outcome. I say it's 'pretty much finished' because I'm toying with the idea of painting another dinosaur in tan and brown for the other wall. Not sure if we need it, but I love that I made the first one and feel confident that the second would turn out just as great. What do you think!?
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
REALLY cute Bethie! I say go for another dino :)
The curtains and lanterns look GREAT- ties it all in perfectly! Love it!
Post a Comment