Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!

Easter is my favorite holiday. It never ceases to amaze me that Christ died for my sins and rose again to conquer death. He is alive!

We had a great day, starting things off with taking Owen and Eli into 'big church' with us. They did great! We came home and Charlie made a fantastic bacon and eggs breakfast, then we hid and found Easter baskets. The big highlights were ocean themed pjs, books about sharks and other animals and a Disney Ocean DVD from my mom. You can't overlook the sugar too - always a big hit : )

We planted our first garden that afternoon (pictures to come) and had friends over for dinner and an egg hunt that evening. I hope y'all had a great day celebrating the fact that Christ is Risen!

Mom, this video is for you!
(I love how Eli takes off running after he sees what's in his basket! This kid LOVES sharks!)

0 comments: