Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 26, 2013

Call me crazy, but I flew by myself with all four boys to Michigan with a layover to stay for a week with my sister and her family. It was awesome! The flights were as smooth as I could have hoped for, the boys were as good as gold during the time in the air and we managed well enough in the airport. We arrived ahead of schedule on both legs and Elise was there to pick us up as soon as we arrived. We had lots planned for the week! The first activity was a field trip with Asher's kindergarten class to an apple orchard including a tractor ride, a pumpkin, a bag of apples, a donut and cider. We don't have the chance to do things like that in Texas so we jumped on the opportunity. What a great day!

0 comments: