Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

June 12, 2014

Owen's first loose tooth was one on the bottom, I think the first tooth he got as a baby. It was loose for about a week and getting more wiggly every day. While over at the Bolton's house, Will tried to pull it and I think it scared him a little. His tooth started to bleed and he was getting worked up. I finally talked him into letting me pull it in exchange for a milkshake. I might have been just as nervous as him! I couldn't even pull my own teeth as a kid, let alone someone else's! I put on a brave face got a good grip of the bottom and pulled. Tada! Victory for both of us! Owen was so proud of that little tiny tooth and we're so proud of him for being so brave!

So proud of him! Or at least grateful for a reason to have a milkshake!

0 comments: