Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2015

July 31, 2015

"Hey Mom! I'm a whole hand now!"


I know! You don't have to rub it in!!

Dear Garrett,

You are FIVE today! It doesn't seem possible that five years have already gone by and that you have turned from the baby of the family to the middle brother, stopped sucking your fingers, started correctly pronouncing countless words you used to not be able to say, graduated from preschool, and are ready to start Kindergarten! You are so sweet and sensitive, you always look out for Dylan and consider him your trusty sidekick, you love sharing with all your brothers, you're dramatic, funny and so smart. I can't wait to have you home with me next year to start school together and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you as you grow and change into a young man. But let's not think about that now! For now, five is enough!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments: