Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2016

April 23, 2016

I had a great morning with Owen! I surprised him with a trip to Art in the Vine to paint BB8, then to Steak and Shake for lunch afterwards. He was so excited to get started with tracing and painting, and the end product turned out awesome!! Owen said 'this is my biggest, and probably my best, painting ever!' And he wants to take it to Faith for Show and Tell this week because he's so proud of his work : ) At lunch, he ordered his first footlong and ate the whole thing! I love getting to spend one-on-one time with the boys and wish it could happen more often!


Garrett was a little jealous that Owen got to paint BB8, so, not to be outdone, he hand-drew and painted his own. It turned out great! Eli painted a giant squid fighting a sperm whale and Dylan painted a panda bear (mostly on his own). I LOVE that these boys love art!!

0 comments: